There are many perks of attending Startup Weekend Milwaukee, including prizes. That’s right, prizes. This year, we’re happy to announce […]
- Registration/Sign-In Begins
- Dinner & Networking
- Welcome Participants
- Pitches Start
- Attendees vote for the top ideas
- Teams start forming and discussing ideas
- Formalize teams and take an inventory of skills. Be honest and direct about what resources and skills are needed for the weekend. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow.
- Doors open, simple breakfast & coffee
- Teams formed. Set up workspace for the weekend
- Call for skills & needs
- SKYPE Speaker: Jason Fried, founder of 37Signals
- Mentors help teams one-on-one. They are here to help!
- Speaker: Andrew Hoeft, Founder/CEO of Pinpoint Software, Inc. and creator of Date Check Pro expiration date management software
- Mid-weekend check-in, status reports, calls for help
- Finished for the day. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow.
- Arrive, simple breakfast & coffee
- Call for help (this is self motivated, so don’t be shy!)
- Lunch & Speaker (Matt Howard will be speaking 11:30-11:45)
- Mentors arrive. (ASK QUESTIONS. They are here to help you!)
- Gut check. Start prepping for presentations
- Early dinner
- FINAL PRESENTATIONS
- Judges deliberation in 1st Floor Conference Room
- Judging & Awards
- Wrap-up and pat yourself on the back. You deserve it!
- After Party